PLACE AN ADVERT
Become a partner
Envision Imaging Solutions
Seran Ganesan (Company: Envision Imaging Solutions)
Migra Imagen Clinic with branches in Pichilemu and Litueche (www.migraimagen.cl), is a 3-year-old diagnostic medical center. We are a new clinic in constant technological development, which, due to the need of the patients, we decided to purchase a scanner (computerized tomography), very expensive equipment in our country, which led us to make the purchase abroad. after making different quotes we arrived at the following supplier (https://bimedis.com/user/seran-ganesan-79718) with whom we contacted and reached the purchase agreement, attached quote and payment conditions, with his manager SERAN GANESAN Through whatsapp we reached the agreement to transfer 70% of the total value of the equipment USD 58,076, transferring to date USD 40,900, leaving an outstanding balance of 30% that would be canceled after the installation of this in our clinic, attached transfer receipts. Unfortunately, to date, 10 months have passed and we have not received a response from the shipment of the equipment. Seran is still in contact with us indicating that he will update the information but we have waited a long time and we have decided to take action to return the money since he has not complied with what was agreed without giving us any explanation of the problem.
SHOW PHONE NUMBERS